- No substitutions or switching to other fitness classes are allowed unless authorized by the indoor coordinator.
- Participation in the Community Association programming is at your own risk.
- Parents or caregivers are expected to be present & participate as required in children's programs.
- Programs may not be held on statutory holidays or dates that the facility is not available. Your instructor will advise you of these dates.
- Children and adults are to stay in the area where the program is being conducted. Other areas of the facility are out of bounds. Failure to comply may result in us losing the use of the space for this program and others in the future.
- Please do not allow friends or siblings to “join” in on the class. Only registered participants are allowed to participate.
- A late registration fee may be charged for those who do not register within the original registration period. This fee will be included at checkout.
No refunds unless the class is cancelled. If a refund is necessary, a refund will be issued within a timely manner to the card you paid. Please allow 3-5 business days after it's processed to appear in your account. Refunds may include an administrative fee plus a possible program charge where the ECPCA has incurred charges or where a program had limited space during registration.
Due to confidentiality of credit cards, no credit information is stored.
Terms and Conditions
I, the undersigned participant, parent or guardian, do hereby agree to allow the individual named herein to participate in the aforementioned activity. I further agree to indemnify and hold the East College Park Community Association(its instructors, volunteers, and employees, harmless from any and all liability for any injury which may be suffered by the aforementioned individual arising out of, or in any way connected with, participating in this activity. The Community Association is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.